- Welcoming: The beauty of vegetable gardens and the friendliness of the volunteers encourages fellowship and a place to wander and sit for a bit of peace.
- Service: We give back to the community through our education, volunteerism and the distribution of our garden bounty.
- Environmental impact: We grow organically (chemical free, drip water systems, composting, etc.) to make the gardening environment safe for all, minimizing damage to the planet and increasing the nutrient value of the soil for future harvests.
- Passionate: We care deeply about the health of our community. Our beautiful gardens provide those underserved with organic fruits and vegetables, education and programs, and opportunities for everyone to learn, grow, and give back.
- Community: We help build our community by networking with other organizations, providing educational programs for the public, and nurturing community spirit by creating healthy, productive and strategically located gardens throughout the community.
Our mission is to grow, teach and give to the community by building a city of beautiful, productive gardens.
- Grow: organic fruits and vegetables, community gardens, knowledge, relationships, volunteerism, sense of community.
- Teach: provide gardening and nutritional education.
- Give: distribute our produce from the gardens, knowledge, a place of rest, give back to the community.
Board of Directors
Jennifer Dovey, Treasurer
Joyce Hulse, Secretary
Cynthia Kannenberg, Acting President
Michael Stanley, Executive Director